Friday, September 11, 2015

Buying a ball for the DanPar!

One of DanPar's contemporaries/cousin-in-laws/just-cousins-maybe, Jaxton, is six months older than him. His first word? Ball. (Jody, if I'm wrong, sorry!) But you know what? My boy didn't even have a ball! So, yesterday, I went to the store to remedy that.

 But in the kids' section, I found balls for nine bucks. Like WHAT? That's the price of a legit soccer ball, yo! Kids' toys are crazy marked up!
So, that wasn't happening. But one aisle over, and what do I find, but an eight-pack of plastic practice baseballs! And in such a fun neon color! Oh, and for half the price of one stinkin' toy ball.

So what else was I gonna do?
I think I made the right choice.

Outtakes!


1 comment:

  1. Epic outtakes!

    Ball was totally the first word. Ridiculous.

    Toy balls are 75% off at the rite-aid on Quincy (and resevior? tower?). Making them $0.75 or $1.25, depending on the size. And they're the large ones too. :)

    ReplyDelete