Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The best news from the doctor ever!

Gee, Woody, is DanPar actually really big?
Haha, nope! He's still below average on everything size-wise!

Well, golly, did they find out he's not truly a redhead?
Haha, nope! Cheeto hair is what my boy will always have!

Gosh, does this mean what I think it means?
YOU BET YOUR FACE IT DOES!!!

"Well, he should pretty much be eating whatever you guys are eating."

THAT MEANS...






So, to me, this is one of the things that makes him more of a person. Still not walking, still not talking, but MY BOY AND I CAN SPLIT A QUESADILLA, and that means a lot to a food-loving dude like me!

Also, audiobooks are wonderful. I can't believe I'm going to have to start watching for foul language soon, though. PARENTING AHH

No comments:

Post a Comment