Friday, January 6, 2017

Brothers

Today, I feel in tune with my children. I've been able to accurately predict when they need food and rest, and I just know what toys will work best with them. I love these two little boys.

Breakfast time!

But goodness me do I love not spending time with them.

That's not the case with DanPar. If he hears Crash let out a little whine, he will rush to the crib and start poking the little baby's face, pointing out all of his facial features.

DanPar demanded Crash get out of the cart to also look at the fish.

Just yesterday, I fell asleep with Crash in my arms. When I woke up, I discovered three stickers on the side of his head, lovingly placed there by his older brother.

They are good boys, and DanPar is a good brother, if a little rough sometimes. But even when we drag him out of Crash's swing, where he'd been climbing up to give Crash Boy a kiss, little baby Crash has a big smile on his face.

Crash is also sometimes terrified of DanPar's hugs.
I'm one lucky dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment