Thursday, August 25, 2016

A very healthy freak out

So, I'm not as worried anymore. Nothing's objectively too much better, but Jessi isn't in as much pain anymore.
(Yay drugs!)
Just talking it through with friends made it better. The night was weird, which is the most explanatory thing I could say.
I woke up a couple times to pain, which was not fun, because it wasn't mine, and I could barely do anything. I did get to rub her back, so yay.
But I was so tired. I slept longer than usual, nodding off at 9:30, waking up at 7, with a strange waking hour in the middle.

I ate breakfast! The only available bacon is turkey, but I've got a voucher, so what am I going to complain about? Besides, I had my choice of two sides, so I chose two of my favorite things!

Bagel and bagel.
Until this while ordeal is over, it's more of what I've come to know of labor and delivery. Pain, worry, anxious glances between nurses, vague mentions of vague options, and trying to be comfortable on any level, when every level is not comfortable.

All right, so apparently I'm still a little concerned. But it's out there, so there!

The original troublesome baby, waiting for Grandmom and Papa to take him home for the night. 

Send thoughts and prayers our way. And if you're reading this after Crash is born, frozen meals are also acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment